Room Eighteen

on sunday, i went to tropicana city mall with my family to celebrate my 18th birthday. we had our lunch at room eighteen, a very nice, cosy chinese restaurant.

page2

we had xiu long pau, har kau, siew mai, porridge with century egg and wantan noodles. overall, i'd say their food is definitely above average. however, i feel that it's a bit expensive to eat here on a weekly basis.

page1
my cousins and i

P1020401

after lunch, we walked around the mall, aunties did some grocery shopping at carrefour. i live two minutes away from tropicana and yet, i seldom go there because there really isn't anything interesting.

P1020448

P1020453
the initial plan was to stand on the stage but i guess it's too memalukan lah


later, we went to my aunt's house for cake-cutting and drinking session.

_MG_6848
two birthdays means two birthday cakes equals double happiness

_MG_6853

blowing the candles. i kinda forgot to make a wish. but it's okay, i already made mine on friday. or do i get an extra wish for every cake? hehehe

_MG_6866

_MG_6841
thanks to my aunties and popo for giving me the angpaus.

_MG_6857

this is probably one of my best birthday celebration EVER. i'm so happy that i was able to celebrate this special occasion with my friends and family.


p.s: can't wait for my real birthday, i'm spending it with my bestie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment